NEW! Issue Number 151: Teaching & Therapy Resources for the Classroom, Clinic and Carryover
Please enjoy our newest issue of Teaching & Therapy Resources for the Classroom, Clinic and Carryover. (Have you missed any of our previous issues? Read them HERE)
Please feel free to forward this weekly resource to the parents/guardians, other therapy clinicians or anyone else that loves inspiration and new ideas. Here are this week’s featured boards and posts for you!
- Teaching Idioms with Bilinguistics
- Band Aid Butterflies! Great School Nurse Idea!
- Rainbow Bead Counting Game for St. Patrick’s Day
- Spelling with Tin Can Drums
- 15 Captivating Bubble Activities for Kids
- Shamrocks and Skills by Adam the OT
- March Activities for Speech and Language Therapy
- OT Corner: Foundations for Visual Perception (Activity ideas)
- Worth Repeating: Correcting the R Sound: A Primer for Parents
- SLP Corner: Learning to Follow Directions in Speech Therapy
- Behavior Corner: What Do I Do When They Won’t Give Back the Reinforcer?
- PT Corner: Bingo Yoga
Did you get this link from a friend, educator or therapist? Sign up for your own copy HERE!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.