NEW! Issue Number 158: Teaching & Therapy Resources for the Classroom, Clinic and Carryover
Please enjoy our newest issue of Teaching & Therapy Resources for the Classroom, Clinic and Carryover. (Have you missed any of our previous issues? Read them HERE)
Please feel free to forward this weekly resource to the parents/guardians, other therapy clinicians or anyone else that loves inspiration and new ideas. Here are this week’s featured boards and posts for you!
- May the Fourth Be With You Printable – Freebie
- How To Draw Flowers For Kids
- 38 Beautiful Sunflower Crafts
- Spring Fine Motor and Executive Function Skills Freebie
- 20 April Showers Crafts for Kids
- The Ultimate List of Indoor Activities to Keep Little Kids Entertained For Hours
- Easy Flower Craft for SLPs
- SLP Corner: Auditory Processing Disorder in Children: What Does It Mean?
- Pediatric Therapy Corner: Tips for Summer Break for Children with Selective Mutism
- Pediatric Tx Corner Two: Dyspraxia and Down Syndrome
- Autism Acceptance Month: Teaching Neuroinclusion to Your Children
- Literacy Corner: Picture Books About Autism and Neurodiversity
Did you get this link from a friend, educator or therapist? Sign up for your own copy HERE!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.