NEW! Issue Number 159: Teaching & Therapy Resources for the Classroom, Clinic and Carryover
Please enjoy our newest issue of Teaching & Therapy Resources for the Classroom, Clinic and Carryover. (Have you missed any of our previous issues? Read them HERE)
Please feel free to forward this weekly resource to the parents/guardians, other therapy clinicians or anyone else that loves inspiration and new ideas. Here are this week’s featured boards and posts for you!
- Simple and Fun Card Sorting Slot Activity
- Language Activity of the Week: Long & Short Vowel Sorting with Snakes
- Activity of the Week: Sorting Colors with Cardboard Rolls
- Fine Motor Activity of the Week: Seed Sorting
- Squeezing and Placing Clothespins for Strengthening and Color Matching
- Ping Pong Ball Match
- Pediatric Therapy Corner: Collect and Sort the Parts of Trees
- Sensory Activity of the Week – Tactile Matching!
- Sports Themed Idioms Matching
- Activity of the Week: Syllable Matching Tray
Did you get this link from a friend, educator or therapist? Sign up for your own copy HERE!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.