NEW! Issue Number 160: Teaching & Therapy Resources for the Classroom, Clinic and Carryover
Please enjoy our newest issue of Teaching & Therapy Resources for the Classroom, Clinic and Carryover. (Have you missed any of our previous issues? Read them HERE)
Please feel free to forward this weekly resource to the parents/guardians, other therapy clinicians or anyone else that loves inspiration and new ideas. Here are this week’s featured boards and posts for you!
- ASHA Resources for Better Hearing and Speech Month 2023
- Pinterest Ideas for Better Hearing and Speech Month
- Watermelon Counting and Fine Motor Activity
- Picnic Time: Inferencing and Describing Unit
- Summer Picnic Speech Freebie
- Picnic Crafts for Preschoolers
- Montessori Picnic Themed Activities
- SLP Corner: Picnic Themed Language Activities for Speech Therapy
- OT/PT Corner: Gross Motor Activities – Going on a Picnic
- Pediatric Therapy Corner: 36 Fun Summer Activities for Kids Who are Blind or Multiply Disabled
- Literacy Corner: 10 Ways to Use Poetry in Your Classroom
- Worth Repeating: How Birds and Babies Learn to Talk
Did you get this link from a friend, educator or therapist? Sign up for your own copy HERE!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.