NEW! Issue Number 161: Teaching & Therapy Resources for the Classroom, Clinic and Carryover
Please enjoy our newest issue of Teaching & Therapy Resources for the Classroom, Clinic and Carryover. (Have you missed any of our previous issues? Read them HERE)
Please feel free to forward this weekly resource to the parents/guardians, other therapy clinicians or anyone else that loves inspiration and new ideas. Here are this week’s featured boards and posts for you!
- Action Motor Memory Game for Kids
- Nature Color Scavenger Hunt Easy Activity for Kids
- Digging For Dinosaur Fossils Sensory Bin
- Language Activity of the Week: Long & Short Vowel Sorting with Snakes
- Pinterest’s “Greatest Hits” – More Ways to Modify Candyland!
- Pediatric Therapy Find of the Week: The Incredible Moodbear
- Memorial Day Cutting Practice Freebie
- School Psych Corner: An Age-By-Age Guide to Helping Kids Manage Emotions
- Pediatric Therapy Corner: 13 Kids Books to Spark Conversations About Empathy
- OT Corner: Crossing the Midline – an Important Handwriting Skill
- PT Corner: May Gross Motor Activities Planning
- SLP Corner: Teaching Verbs… with Trains!
Did you get this link from a friend, educator or therapist? Sign up for your own copy HERE!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.