NEW! Issue Number 165: Teaching & Therapy Resources for the Classroom, Clinic and Carryover
- Darth Vader Book Mark for Father’s Day
- Father’s Day Student-Made Book
- All About My Dad (or Other Family Member) Booklet
- 8 Children’s Books That Celebrate A Variety Of Different Dads
- FREE Father’s Day Interactive Book–Special Education and Speech
- No Prep Father’s Day Activities Speech FREEBIE
- 10 Great Games to Play on Father’s Day
- Pediatric Therapy Corner: Teenager On Autism Spectrum Communicates Through His Artwork
- PT Corner: Favorite Riding Toys
- OT Corner: Grip Strength – Fun Activities for Kids
- Worth Repeating: Dysgraphia – More Than Just Bad Handwriting
Did you get this link from a friend, educator or therapist? Sign up for your own copy HERE!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.