NEW! Issue Number 54: Teaching & Therapy Resources for Families at Home
Welcome to Issue number 54 of our special e-letter, “Teaching & Therapy Resources for Homebound Families” (Did you miss our previous issues?| Read them HERE)
Each week, this e-mailer features new resources, articles about this bizarre time we are living in, and great ideas for therapy and learning perfect for families still spending most of their time at home.
Please feel free to forward this resource to other parents, therapists and educators that you think could use a little bit of inspiration during these uncertain times.
Here are this week’s featured boards and items for you!
- Temple Grandin Champions ‘Different Kinds Of Minds’ On PBS
- Autism Develops Differently in Girls than Boys, New Research Suggests
- The Newest Version of TxTools is Live in the App Store!
- Leaf Printing Art
- Therapy Activity of the Week: Outdoor Bingo
- Using Trinkets and Water Beads to Target Articulation
- Improve Handwriting with Tangrams
- Following Directions Activity: Make a Boat Craft!
Did you get this link from a friend, educator or therapist? Sign up for your own copy HERE!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.