NEW! Issue Number 76: Teaching & Therapy Resources for the Classroom, Clinic and Carryover
Please enjoy our issue of Teaching & Therapy Resources for the Classroom, Clinic and Carryover. (Have you missed any of our previous issues? Read them HERE)
Please feel free to forward this weekly resource to the parents/guardians, other therapy clinicians or anyone else that loves inspiration and new ideas. Here are this week’s featured boards and posts for you!
- Top Games for Middle School Speech Language Therapy
- Games That Improve Pencil Grasp
- Adapting Off-the-Shelf Games and Toys for Therapy – Fall
- Turn Taking and Waiting Games
- Modifying Board Games for Articulation Therapy
- So Many Ways to Modify Candyland for Speech and OT!
- Chutes and Ladders for Pediatric Therapy of All Disciplines
- Parent/Guardian’s Corner: The Benefits of Board Games
- SLP Corner: An SLP’s Buyer’s Guide to Board Games for Preschool
- OT Corner: An OT’s Guide to Home Learning: Board Games and Puzzles
- Behavior Corner: Top 35 Cooperative Games for Kids
- PT Corner: Board Game for Kids That Promote Fitness and Health
Did you get this link from a friend, educator or therapist? Sign up for your own copy HERE!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.