NEW! Issue Number 77: Teaching & Therapy Resources for the Classroom, Clinic and Carryover
Please enjoy our issue of Teaching & Therapy Resources for the Classroom, Clinic and Carryover. (Have you missed any of our previous issues? Read them HERE)
Please feel free to forward this weekly resource to the parents/guardians, other therapy clinicians or anyone else that loves inspiration and new ideas. Here are this week’s featured boards and posts for you!
- Simple Bat Corner Bookmark
- Don’t Jiggle the Spiders!! Obstacle Course Fun for Kids
- Halloween Bat Dice Drawing
- Spider Mindfulness Exercise
- Patterning and Sequencing with Spiders
- Spider Web Scavenger Hunt for Halloween
- Spider Web Fun in Speech
- Literacy Corner: 12 Brilliant Bat Books for Kids
- Pediatric Therapy Corner: 20+ Super Cute Batty Crafts, Snacks, and Activities for Halloween
- Spooky, Crawly Spider Activities For Speech
- All About Bats: Free Resources, Books, and Literacy Activities
Did you get this link from a friend, educator or therapist? Sign up for your own copy HERE!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.