NEW! Issue Number 86: Teaching & Therapy Resources for the Classroom, Clinic and Carryover
Please enjoy our issue of Teaching & Therapy Resources for the Classroom, Clinic and Carryover. (Have you missed any of our previous issues? Read them HERE)
Please feel free to forward this weekly resource to the parents/guardians, other therapy clinicians or anyone else that loves inspiration and new ideas. Here are this week’s featured boards and posts for you!
- Pinterest Pin Board of the Week: Hanukkah!
- Fine Motor Activity of the Week: LEGO-Stamped Gift Wrap
- Stack the Presents Game!
- DIY Holiday Touch and Feel Sensory Box
- Gift Box Themed Following Directions (with Modifiers) Activity
- Free Lego Gift Box Templates
- Autism Corner: What is a Gift? – A Social Story
- Pediatric Therapy Corner: The Science of Gratitude
- Interview Questions of the Day: Your Rough Edges
- School Nurse Corner: Vanquishing Vaping Toolkit – FREE from NASN
- AAC Corner: Starting AAC in the Teen Years: 3 Considerations for Families & Practitioners
Did you get this link from a friend, educator or therapist? Sign up for your own copy HERE!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.