Rainbow Bead Counting Game for St. Patrick’s Day
[Source: Hands On As We Grow]
You probably have the materials for this activity around your house already. Here’s what you’ll need:
- one ball yellow play dough for the “pot of gold”
- one ball any color play dough for the card stand
- assorted color beads (affiliate link)
- dowels, wooden skewers, or straws (small enough to fit through the beads)
- number flash cards (affiliate link, or make your own on index cards!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.