Hot, New Jobs! Pediatric Occupational Therapist – OT – Madison, IN
Call Today at 866-733-4278 or text us at 662-524-9099
PediaStaff is interviewing now for selected outpatient and early intervention pediatric therapy jobs. For 14 years, our trusted clients have looked to PediaStaff to help them serve special needs children. Now they are relying on us more than ever, to make sure their young clients have access to all the services they deserve.
With that in mind, please consider this opening we are currently looking to fill with a quality therapist like you:
PediaStaff is searching for a Pediatric Occupational Therapist for a clinic about an hour north of Louisville, KY. This is a wonderful historic town with a low cost of living and a high quality of life.
* Start part-time for now, and move to full-time in June 2020
* As a Pediatric Occupational Therapist you’ll work kids aged birth to 18 years
* You’ll appreciate the variety here, providing clinic-based services, EI in children’s homes, and school visits during the school year
* A major part of your position will involve sensory integration and/or oral motor.
* There is some flexibility in scheduling
* You’ll enjoy Great benefits including PTO, healthcare insurance, retirement fund with matching
Must hold a Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in Occupational Therapy and a current Indiana state license (or be eligible). SI and Feeding training and experience are a major plus.
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.