Early Intervention Pediatric Speech-Language Pathologist – SLP – Wichita Falls, TX
Immediate opening for a qualified Speech-Language Pathologist to work in Wichita Falls and surrounding areas, full time.
* Home based team working with babies 0-3 years of age
* Children have developmental delays and medical diagnoses
* Daily travel by car is required.
* Identify children with disordered language development with atypical or scattered skills; moderate to severe oral-motor/feeding issues; cleft palate; or serious articulation/speech disorders.
* Provide services for the habilitation, rehabilitation or prevention of communicative or oral-motor/feeding disorders or delays in development of communication skills.
* Provide services within a ten county area to address the functional needs of children with speech-language delays. These services are designed to improve the child’s ability to perform tasks in home, daycare, and community settings.
* Participate in the development, implementation, and monitoring of each child’s Individual Family Service Plan.
*Maintain complete and accurate documentation of all services provided to children and their families.
* Be accountable to a Clinical Supervisor of the ECI Program, in adherence to the agency mission and philosophy.
* The Early Intervention Specialist must be able to lift, hold and play with young children and move in and out of sitting positions on the floor, as well as sit at a desk.
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.