Pediatric Speech-Language Pathologist – SLP – San Antonio, TX
Call Today at 866-733-4278 or text us at 662-524-9099
PediaStaff is actively recruiting for a Pediatric Speech Language Pathologist to work with the children of the San Antonio area in their homes. You would be working with a professional team of therapists and assistants with a proved track record of providing the highest quality care possible. YOU could be a key member helping to grow and develop other therapists as they strive to become better each day.
Here are a few details to consider:
* You would need to have a Master’s Degree in Speech-Language Pathology or related field
* Some experience working with children in a pediatric setting
* At least 3 years experience….allowing you to supervise CFs and Speech Assistants
* Flexible schedule! Flexible caseload!
* Competitive pay with benefits for therapists working over 30 hours per week
If you are interested…call/text or REPLY today for a confidential interview!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.