Pediatric Therapy Corner: A Parent's Resource Guide to Social and Emotional Learning
Editor’s Note: Excellent Share!!
Explore a curated list of blogs, articles, and videos for parents about fostering skills like kindness, empathy, gratitude, resilience, perseverance, and focus in children.
Resources by Topic:
- Encouraging Kindness and Empathy
- Cultivating Perseverance and Resilience
- Fostering Gratitude
- Mindfulness, Emotional Intelligence, and Focus
- Home, School, and Community Partnerships
- Children’s Social Selves and Technology
- Additional Resources
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.