NEW! Issue Number 33: Teaching & Therapy Resources for Families at Home
Welcome to Issue number 33 of our special e-letter, “Teaching & Therapy Resources for Homebound Families” (Did you miss our previous issues?| Read them HERE)
Each week, this e-mailer features new resources, articles about this bizarre time we are living in, and great ideas for therapy and learning perfect for families still spending most of their time at home.
Please feel free to forward this resource to other parents, therapists and educators that you think could use a little bit of inspiration during these uncertain times.
Here are this week’s featured boards and items for you!
- Education Department Addresses Special Ed Concerns Related To COVID-19
- For Medically Fragile Children, Pandemic-Induced Supply Shortages Continue
- Fall Landscape Collage Craft
- 30+ Best Podcasts for Kids 2020
- Free Printables for: I Know an Old Lady Who Swallowed Some Pie
- Gobble Up These 12 Turkey Crafts for Kids
- Sensory Activity of the Week: Corn Play Dough Exploration
- Thanksgiving Fine Motor Fun Free Printable Mini Pack
- The Stuff the Turkey Game!
- SLP Corner: Planning for Holiday Meals with a Picky Eater
- Special Ed Corner: As Pandemic Persists, Parents Of Students In Special Ed Face ‘No-Win Situation’
- PT Corner: Thanksgiving Gross Motor Activities
Did you get this link from a a friend, educator or therapist? Sign up for your own copy HERE!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.