NEW! Issue Number 36: Teaching & Therapy Resources for Families at Home
Welcome to Issue number 36 of our special e-letter, “Teaching & Therapy Resources for Homebound Families” (Did you miss our previous issues?| Read them HERE)
Each week, this e-mailer features new resources, articles about this bizarre time we are living in, and great ideas for therapy and learning perfect for families still spending most of their time at home.
Please feel free to forward this resource to other parents, therapists and educators that you think could use a little bit of inspiration during these uncertain times.
Here are this week’s featured boards and items for you!
Featured Boards:Featured Pins
- Schools Have Struggled To Fulfill IEPs Amid Pandemic, Government Report Finds
- Akron Family Starts Outdoor Classroom for Students with Disabilities
- Families Say Mask Policy Discriminates Against Students In Special Ed
- SLP Corner: Eight Therapy Ideas for Empty Ornaments
- Coronavirus Social Story: Preparing For Speech Teletherapy
- A Kids’ Graphically Illustrated Guide To Coping With The Pandemic (And A Printable Zine)
- Hanukkah Social Story
- Hanukkah Books for The Therapy Room
- Easy Hanukkah Window Clings
- Sticker Tracing Hanukkah Activity
- PT Corner: December Gross Motor Planning
Did you get this link from a a friend, educator or therapist? Sign up for your own copy HERE!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.