NEW! Issue Number 35: Teaching & Therapy Resources for Families at Home
Welcome to Issue number 35 of our special e-letter, “Teaching & Therapy Resources for Homebound Families” (Did you miss our previous issues?| Read them HERE)
Each week, this e-mailer features new resources, articles about this bizarre time we are living in, and great ideas for therapy and learning perfect for families still spending most of their time at home.
Please feel free to forward this resource to other parents, therapists and educators that you think could use a little bit of inspiration during these uncertain times.
Here are this week’s featured boards and items for you!
- Developmental Disabilities Heighten Risk of Covid Death
- Texas Offers Money to Help Students with Severe Disabilities Affected By COVID Shutdown
- COVID-19 Can Worsen OCD in Children and Young People, Study Finds
- Preemie Corner: A Very Personal PediaStaff Story
- Thanksgiving Color by Part-of-Speech
- Thanksgiving Motor Planning Ideas
- Indian Corn Mosaic Craft
- Gross Motor Activity of the Week: Nerf Turkey Targets
- Visual Perceptual Printables for Thanksgiving – Freebie!
- Free Printable: Thanksgiving Cootie Catcher
- Adapting Off-the-Shelf Games and Toys for Therapy – Fall
- 5 Ways to Support Kids With ADHD During Remote Learning
- You Say…At the Holidays Freebie
Did you get this link from a a friend, educator or therapist? Sign up for your own copy HERE!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.