NEW! Issue Number 42: Teaching & Therapy Resources for Families at Home
Welcome to Issue number 42 of our special e-letter, “Teaching & Therapy Resources for Homebound Families” (Did you miss our previous issues?| Read them HERE)
Each week, this e-mailer features new resources, articles about this bizarre time we are living in, and great ideas for therapy and learning perfect for families still spending most of their time at home.
Please feel free to forward this resource to other parents, therapists and educators that you think could use a little bit of inspiration during these uncertain times.
Here are this week’s featured boards and items for you!
- Featured Boards
- Featured Pins
- Pediatric Therapy Clinicians See Big Drop In Referrals
- SLP Activity of the Week: Following Complex Directions – Winter
- Seasonal Resource: 90+ Winter Themed Activities
- Free Winter Snowflakes Printable and Great Ways to Use It!
- Snow Names – Winter Craft
- Winter Sensory Activity: Ice Cube Painting
- Simple and Fun Card Sorting Slot Activity
- “Tom goes to the Dentist” – A Social Story for Children with Autism
- Teach Youngsters How to Put on Socks
- Everything You Need to Know About Setting Up A School Sensory Path
- Book Review Through an SLP Lens – ‘Don’t Wake up the Bear’
Did you get this link from a a friend, educator or therapist? Sign up for your own copy HERE!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.