NEW! Issue Number 144: Teaching & Therapy Resources for the Classroom, Clinic and Carryover
- Pinterest Pinboard of the Week – Chinese New Year!
- Are You Ready for Some Football? Freebie
- Hands-On Egg Diversity Activity for Kids
- Snow Names – Winter Craft
- SLP Activity of the Week: Following Complex Directions – Winter
- Winter Sensory Activity: Ice Cube Painting
- Seasonal Resource: 90+ Winter Themed Activities
- OT Corner: Surviving Sound Sensitivity – A Five Step Plan
- SLP Corner: Book Review Through an SLP Lens – ‘Don’t Wake up the Bear’
- Literacy Corner: 16 Medal-Worthy Ice Skating Books for Kids
- Pediatric Therapy Corner: Why Young Kids Learn Through Movement
- School Psych Corner: Why Stepping Back Can Empower Kids In An Anxious World
Did you get this link from a friend, educator or therapist? Sign up for your own copy HERE!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.