NEW! Issue Number 145: Teaching & Therapy Resources for the Classroom, Clinic and Carryover
- Printable Paper Doll for the Chinese New Year
- National Handwriting Day is Coming Up!
- Very Simple Snowflake Craftivity
- Visual Perception Activity: Find and Color the Winter Cats
- Color Cut Glue Scissor Practice for Winter
- Seasonal (Interdisciplinary) Activity of the Week: SOUND-Flakes!
- Speech Activities for “Froggy Gets Dressed”
- SLP Corner: CH Words for Speech Therapy (Word Lists and Activities)
- School Nurse’s Corner: How to Get Funding For School Nurse Office Supplies
- Peds Therapy Corner: ADHD and Aggression – What You Need to Know
- PT Corner: It Won’t Just Go Away!
- School Psych Corner: Causes and Treatments for Haphephobia – Fear of Being Touched
Did you get this link from a friend, educator or therapist? Sign up for your own copy HERE!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.