NEW! Issue Number 154: Teaching & Therapy Resources for the Classroom, Clinic and Carryover
Please enjoy our newest issue of Teaching & Therapy Resources for the Classroom, Clinic and Carryover. (Have you missed any of our previous issues? Read them HERE)
Please feel free to forward this weekly resource to the parents/guardians, other therapy clinicians or anyone else that loves inspiration and new ideas. Here are this week’s featured boards and posts for you!
- Spring Articulation Ideas!
- Practice Scissor Skills for Spring
- Spring Movement Games
- Spring Showers Following Directions
- Easy Spring Origami Tulips
- Easy Yarn Wrapped Flowers Craft
- Another Seasonal Idea of the Week: Speech and Language Garden
- Employer’s Corner: Labor Department Is Cracking Down on Providers’ Use of 1099 Contractors, Lawyer Warns
- Literacy Corner: Preschool Books About Flowers
- SLP Corner: Speech Savvy – Get Your Hands Dirty
- Pediatric Therapy Corner: 10 Ideas to Get Parents More Involved
- OT Corner: 15 Spring Sensory Bins
Did you get this link from a friend, educator or therapist? Sign up for your own copy HERE!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.