NEW! Issue Number 156: Teaching & Therapy Resources for the Classroom, Clinic and Carryover
Please enjoy our newest issue of Teaching & Therapy Resources for the Classroom, Clinic and Carryover. (Have you missed any of our previous issues? Read them HERE)
Please feel free to forward this weekly resource to the parents/guardians, other therapy clinicians or anyone else that loves inspiration and new ideas. Here are this week’s featured boards and posts for you!
- Spring Play Dough Activities
- Pediatric Therapy Ideas of Week: Find the Birds and Bird Memory
- Eggs Everywhere – Free Printable Book
- Consonant Digraph Garden
- Bean Bag Balance Game
- Pretend Paper Hair Salon for Kids
- Book Recommendation: Language at the Speed of Sight
- Pediatric Therapy Corner: An OT Weighs in with Tips for Reading Readiness
- Pediatric Therapy Too: Braille and Language Development: What Teachers Should Know
- SLP Corner: 30 Days of Gratitude Freebie
- OT Corner: Incorporating Balance into Your Child’s Before-School Routine
- SpEd Corner: Professional Goals for Special Education Teachers
Did you get this link from a friend, educator or therapist? Sign up for your own copy HERE!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.