NEW! Issue Number 162: Teaching & Therapy Resources for the Classroom, Clinic and Carryover
Please enjoy our newest issue of Teaching & Therapy Resources for the Classroom, Clinic and Carryover. (Have you missed any of our previous issues? Read them HERE)
Please feel free to forward this weekly resource to the parents/guardians, other therapy clinicians or anyone else that loves inspiration and new ideas. Here are this week’s featured boards and posts for you!
- No Print: Compare and Contrast Beach Theme
- 35 Easy PreK Beach Crafts for Kids
- Edible Sand for Babies!
- Ocean Theme Fine Motor Play
- Beach Themed Activities for Speech Therapy
- 15 Superb Sandcastle Crafts for Kids
- SLP Corner: Ocean Themed Speech Therapy
- OT/PT Corner: Ocean Themed Gross Motor and Fine Motor
- Pediatric Therapy Corner: A Day at the Beach: Deep Learning for a Child
- School Psych Corner: “How Big is the Feeling” Chart
- Autism Corner: Social Skills Training for Children with Autism
Did you get this link from a friend, educator or therapist? Sign up for your own copy HERE!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.