NEW! Issue Number 51: Teaching & Therapy Resources for Families at Home
Welcome to Issue number 51 of our special e-letter, “Teaching & Therapy Resources for Homebound Families” (Did you miss our previous issues?| Read them HERE)
Each week, this e-mailer features new resources, articles about this bizarre time we are living in, and great ideas for therapy and learning perfect for families still spending most of their time at home.
Please feel free to forward this resource to other parents, therapists and educators that you think could use a little bit of inspiration during these uncertain times.
Here are this week’s featured boards and items for you!
- ‘Daniel Tiger’s Neighborhood’ Adds Character With Autism
- Ed Department Urged To Direct More COVID-19 Relief Funds To Students With Disabilities
- Pediatric Therapy Idea of Week – Hatching Birds!!
- Rainy Day Fun! Cotton Ball Races
- 25 Gross Motor Activities for a Rainy Day
- Seasonal Idea of the Week: Speech and Language Garden
- Make it at Home Earth Day Moss Ball
- 12 Earth Day Speech and Language Freebies
- Spring Themed Fine Motor Activities
- Speech Savvy – Get Your Hands Dirty
- Turn Taking and Waiting Games
Did you get this link from a friend, educator or therapist? Sign up for your own copy HERE!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.