NEW! Issue Number 114: Teaching & Therapy Resources for the Classroom, Clinic and Carryover
- 10+ Fun & Easy Juneteenth Crafts and Activities for Kids
- Juneteenth Word Search
- Father’s Day Student-Made Book
- All About My Dad (or Other Family Member) Booklet
- My Dad Rocks Paperweight Craft
- 8 Children’s Books That Celebrate A Variety Of Different Dads
- AAC Corner: AAC-friendly Resources for Juneteenth
- Literacy Corner: 10 Children’s Books About Juneteenth
- SLP Corner: Grammar Goals for Speech Therapy (IEP Objectives)
- OT Corner: The Role of Parents in Occupational Therapy Intervention
- Interview Like a Pro: Part One – The Preparation (Before Setting up Any Interviews)
Did you get this link from a friend, educator or therapist? Sign up for your own copy HERE!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.