NEW! Issue Number 52: Teaching & Therapy Resources for Families at Home
Welcome to Issue number 52 of our special e-letter, “Teaching & Therapy Resources for Homebound Families” (Did you miss our previous issues?| Read them HERE)
Each week, this e-mailer features new resources, articles about this bizarre time we are living in, and great ideas for therapy and learning perfect for families still spending most of their time at home.
Please feel free to forward this resource to other parents, therapists and educators that you think could use a little bit of inspiration during these uncertain times.
Here are this week’s featured boards and items for you!
- Biden Calls For Major Boost To Disability Services
- Two New Black ‘Sesame Street’ Characters Explain Racial Difference to Children
- Earth Day Sewing and Button Crafts
- Great Reads For Earth Day
- Simple Earth Suncatcher for Earth Day
- Spring Showers Following Directions
- Fun Games to Teach Body Parts to Toddlers
- Book Review: When My Worries Get Too Big
- OT Month Find! Slinkys and Beads! Great Idea from Little Lotus Therapy
- April is Here! Is it Autism Acceptance Or Autism Awareness?
- School Psych Corner: The Pandemic Will Affect Students’ Mental Health for Years to Come. How Schools Can Help
Did you get this link from a friend, educator or therapist? Sign up for your own copy HERE!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.