NEW! Issue Number 56: Teaching & Therapy Resources for Families at Home
Welcome to Issue number 56 of our special e-letter, “Teaching & Therapy Resources for Homebound Families” (Did you miss our previous issues?| Read them HERE)
Each week, this e-mailer features new resources, articles about this bizarre time we are living in, and great ideas for therapy and learning perfect for families still spending most of their time at home.
Please feel free to forward this resource to other parents, therapists and educators that you think could use a little bit of inspiration during these uncertain times.
Here are this week’s featured boards and items for you!
- Spring Themed Activities and Treats’
- Mother’s Day Themed Activities and Crafts
- Memorial Day Themed Crafts and Activities
- How the Closure of In-School Learning Damaged U.S. Children’s Mental Health During the Pandemic
- New National Health Care Network To Focus On Autism
- Action Motor Memory Game for Kids
- Nature Color Scavenger Hunt Easy Activity for Kids
- Digging For Dinosaur Fossils Sensory Bin
- Language Activity of the Week: Long & Short Vowel Sorting with Snakes
- Pinterest’s “Greatest Hits” – More Ways to Modify Candyland!
- Pediatric Therapy Find of the Week: The Incredible Moodbear
- Memorial Day Cutting Practice Freebie
- An Age-By-Age Guide to Helping Kids Manage Emotions
- 13 Kids Books to Spark Conversations About Empathy
- Crossing the Midline – an Important Handwriting Skill
Did you get this link from a friend, educator or therapist? Sign up for your own copy HERE!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.