NEW! Issue Number 53: Teaching & Therapy Resources for Families at Home
Welcome to Issue number 53 of our special e-letter, “Teaching & Therapy Resources for Homebound Families” (Did you miss our previous issues?| Read them HERE)
Each week, this e-mailer features new resources, articles about this bizarre time we are living in, and great ideas for therapy and learning perfect for families still spending most of their time at home.
Please feel free to forward this resource to other parents, therapists and educators that you think could use a little bit of inspiration during these uncertain times.
Here are this week’s featured boards and items for you!
- Feds Ramping Up Vaccine Access For People With Disabilities
- OT Month Resource: “The Importance of Occupational Therapy”
- Colorful Play Dough Activity for Fine Motor Skills
- Blooming Paper Flowers!
- Practice Scissor Skills for Spring
- Gliding Minimal Pairs Speech Therapy Sensory Bin
- Book Review! I Can Say NO
- Spring Articulation Ideas!
- Spring Movement Games
- 19 Brain Breaks for Distance Learning and Socially Distanced Classrooms
- Autism Acceptance Month: Teaching Neuroinclusion to Your Children
- A Basket Full of Butterfly Activities
Did you get this link from a friend, educator or therapist? Sign up for your own copy HERE!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.